We offer a real opportunity to develop your career and are recruiting:
For our office in Luxembourg
- Responsible for all accounting and legal matters for a portfolio of clients companies;
- Management of all day-to-day accounting & administrative operations such as bank statements, invoices, payments of clients;
- Familiar with consolidation and international accounting standards;
- Preparation of Management Reports and Annual Accounts;
- Preparation of VAT and corporate tax returns;
- Respond to various questions from clients.
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Accounting;
- Degree in Accounting;
- Experience from a Holding Company, Trust Company or Real Estate in Luxembourg would be an asset;
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written). German is an asset;
- Good Microsoft Office skills (including Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team Spirit;
- Excellent presentation.
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills on day-to-day basis;
- A tailor-made training and development plan;
- A respectful work environment reconciling professional and private life.
If you are interested in this rewarding position, please send your application in English to: